Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sometimes you have to encourage yourself!!!!!

in the Lord.
Well I'm not sure if my langauge was really the Lord's, but I just made this song called "I'm not broke!" It goes "I'm not broke(4x), I'm Rich (bitch), I'm rich, I'm rich!!!
So that "b" word part, not sure is was so holy, but it all got me through this break down, downward spiral/ wake up call I had today. Totally sucked. I was just tired of being broke financially, which can make ya sometimes feel broke inside like all your work and effort isn't amounting to anything.

I had a lil talk with my Mom, and she was like get a damn job!! err..a 2nd one. Cause I already have one at Bimbo's but it doesn't pay enough. I don't make enough to save much anything "Just keep your mind or Paris and work for that."

This was before my song epiphany, though. So on the next tab on my screen I've got a whole job list open. I just needed to vent. I can't keep this stress on my chest.

So I'm in a cafe and i needed to get my headphones. On the way, I made that song. Whole lot better.

Thanks Ma for your help.

Here's another song I made the day b4 yseterday...er yesterday...they all mush togehter.
I heard a marching band while i was on the bus, and it inspred me to make this:


That's all for the moment. I might perform these tomorrow.......Oh!!! I've got a new band (we still need a bass player though) and we all just met for the first time last night. And it was great! Well I met Michael the other day. I yelled to him out of my back window something like " I need a band!" He plays flute.

Anyway, time to get paid!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here