Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The day got better!

Before it got better, I did make this song before I left the house. I was feeling pretty bummed, like where the heck am I headed? What am I doing anything for? It's called "I'm Bored"
(I'm not used to singing and playing the guitar too much so don't judge me, lol)





As the day continued on I made two more songs ( they don't have titles or lyrics yet). I did vow to do a song a day. Well I have...for the most part. Sometime 2 or 3; sometimes none. I just haven't been posting them. So they're coming. Enjoy....





Any freestyler should get a lil free over this... ( i feel like I sound so corny saying that, LOL)..4 reall I had my Aunt Money freestylin' at the Common concert once. So good! If she can do it.....





Well that's it for now.
(I still feel a little vulnerable posting my songs/ audio. Good thing I guess)
I really wanna go to Paris!
I'm going I'm going I'm going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here