Monday, June 7, 2010

I made it!!!!



Ok, so right here I'm thinking of how proud my family is to see me finally walk across that stage, and my mom is crying.... and I'm hoping this lady (Clair Daigle) doesn't flip my name card to the side where I wrote "Michelle Obama" ha ha. I should have wrote "Claire Daigle".

TODAY! I'm beginning my graduate blog! Just a month ago TicTic Boom exploded on the lovely day of May 15, 2010 aka my graduation!! (GO! SFAI....we never do that there, do we? rep our click? shame. anyway....) It's been nearly a month since then and I've been trying to catch a break since then. Though it's still been somewhat busy, I at least got a week in and weekend to chill with the homies. Soooooo very much needed!! Now I'm back on it with a show to prepare for that opens this Friday (flyer coming soon...I hope). It's at Queen's Nails Annex in the Mission here n SF,CA. Gonna be really fun!!! Epecially cause there's no heavy critque right after you show your soul. Phew! Talk about waiting to exhale. The exhalation has been AWESOME!!
I still freak out a little, cause I still hope my work is really good. But after just typing that it I starting to feel that need has started to float away. I just intend for the art to be soul fulfilling. If that's what happens, all that happens, its perfect. Ready to release again!! Sang girl!!!

Anyway. The last blog was the beginning of the end. Dis heeah! is the BEGINNING!

(he he! Renee Green was great! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here