Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today was good!

  • I made $40 selling my old clothes!...baby girl is still looking 4 a job, tho.
  • Final Cut pro worked perfectly without one mess up, for me, today (Which is a complete miracle)!
  • Met up with "Elle Terraval" of The House of MUNI (which is the SF public transportation system) to consider dressing in drag or doing some other crazy performance.
  • Later, at choir rehearsal we were all reminded that we are "covered!", with the help of this crazy drum beat. It sounded like DC go-go music. It was on n poppin, tonight. Praise the Laaaaaaaawd!

    Ready to go to bed now, but I had to post something, after not posting awhile.
    So hear I am!... and I'm soon to go; to beddie bye.

    But first a little from Sundy Bess: "Out of the Kitchen Tour - Live at Bolinas Museum" Full (Unedited) Recording from this weekend's performance at the Bolinas Museum.





    Major thanks to Clare Rojas and Barry McGee!!! That was a great show! and it was awesome to connect with you both!!
Also Big Thanks to my beautiful friend Michelle - We wouldn't have made it there if it weren't for her. Thank you! Lol...she was also the photographer, and assistant sound engineer on this gig. Lol oh these titles!
Even more thanks to the cooks for this gig; Janella and Shelby! They made really good dumplings!
Thanks John Thomas for shooting video...again!
You actually do need a crew for these things, huh? YES!
Thanks Lisa n Sergio! You two are awesome!
LOl why am I giving shout outs?! I don't even have blog followers....yet. lol

Honestly, I'm kinda shy to post this blog somewhere more public, like facebook er something. It's so personal at times...most times. So... I'll figure it out.

I'm kinda nervous to post this recording, for whatever reason. Maybe cause the drums are low in the recording or I think I need voice work. Aaaaaw too blessed right? Well, "I'll give it over to the Lord..." lol

Regardless, we really had a great time this past Saturday! 4 real! That was an extremely beautiful day!!! Great veggie dinner and beer on the beach. Finches and humming birds flying close by as we played. A SOUND GUY! YES! FINALLY! It's all about the journey, man! The journey is the point. It's the best!
Aaaaaand! we totally got paid and it was awesome to meet Barry McGee! and Clare Rojas. They are totally sweet, and are fans of ours now!! Yeah!!!!
I can't wait for the next show!

More to come (ooooooooooooof course!) soon!

I gotta admit, it's petty amazing to see how far my voice has taken me (and some other people). Like really! It's kinda crazy. What was meant for my downfall has totally flipped, and there's one who get's the credit for that. And this is just the very, very beginning. Just think of where this gift will take me (us all.....use yours!) in a year...shoot, gimme 6 months.

Yeah!

(more on Clare and Barry)

http://www.juxtapoz.com/Current/mini-preview-barry-mcgee-x-clare-rojas-at-bolinas-museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here