Monday, June 28, 2010

On to the next? Yes!

Ok, worked two nights at Bimbo's two nights in a row. It was cool. It was an old crowd....an old band singing old covers. Giving ol folks tips....which was great.
But I really could use some discipline in saving and spending wisely, or else it's not worth the work. Advice anyone?

Yesterday was Young Adult day at church. It was really great message. One that really let me know I'm not and can't afford to act like a kid anymore. It's time to stand up and really show out! It's time out for all the fear n all that. That has held me back soooo much. So tired of being scared. It makes you sit on your talent, and that's not cool. I'm starting to consider that some of the content of the artwork that I've been doing and have done in school, was kinda safe, in a way. I'm starting to feel like i need to create something with more flavor, impact, and boom!
Something that I feel so deep in my soul that the only way to really live is to create it and let it out. I think some of my artwork has been a little timid, and I'm not really satisfied with that too much.

So now since yesterday , this passion to propel forward and reach all the stars with my name on it has been festering in me, until I do something about it. I'm totally ready dude!

I trust God will guide all the way and as given me what I need, just need to use it NOW!

K. Expect some great things on the way very soon! and at the very least some steps in that direction. ( i need to post this blog to a bigger audience)
...Keeping my head up!

Booom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here